Jason Stuckey’s practice is centered around business transactions and estate planning. He counsels clients on comprehensive planning for their businesses as well as for their personal estate and gift tax planning matters.
Jason serves as outside general counsel for many closely held business clients. He takes a personal interest in his clients with the goal of clearly understanding a client’s objectives and business operations so as to provide a customized approach to legal strategy. With a strong background in corporate formation, governance, business planning and compliance, risk management, and civil litigation, Jason is able to provide practical, cost-effective representation to his clients on a wide array of legal issues that small business owners contend with regularly.
With respect to estate planning, Jason provides legal guidance for individuals and families concerning a broad range of estate planning needs, from wills to complex trust formation, elder law planning, guardianships, conservatorship, and probate matters.
- Estate Planning and Business Succession planning.
- Probate and Estate Administration.
- Elder Law planning / Guardianship & Conservatorship Petitions.
- Formation of business entities.
- Corporate governance compliance.
- Risk management.
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts and settlement of contract disputes.
- Preparation and enforcement of employment agreements.
- Dispositions and acquisitions of businesses and related due diligence matters.
- Litigation and mediation of shareholder disputes.
- Asset protection planning.
- Real Estate matters.